James and Stephs Paris to Barcelona Bike Ride





This blog is the Journal of James and Stephanie's Bike Ride taking place between the 17th and 30th July 2010, an unsupported ride taking in 800 miles of road between Paris and Barcelona, with the addition of the stage 14 tour de france ascents of port de pailheres and/or Ax 3 Domaine... both category 1 climbs!

We are supporting the Starlight Foundation a very worthy charity that grants wishes for terminally ill children

We Raised £10,000 for the starlight foundation
I have been asked a few times if I still have any of the routes / planning docs etc. by people looking to do a similar route - yes I do and happy to share, get in touch at james.cole@indigo-leaf.com


Thursday 22 July 2010

IMG00077-20100722-1017.jpg

This was served to me at a cafe this morning.. It was a scary place in french red-neck territory.. I decided not too ask too many questions about the black slime on the saucer, but judging by the colour of the coffee I'm guessing it was supposed to go in the cup. We are now sat in Meymac enjoying a far nicer cuppa.. Looking foward to another 20 miles in the rain! The climb continues peaking at 2800ft this morning.. Ankle holding out nicely.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment